Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Short And Sweet

Again, I know it says I skipped a day, but it's just 1:06 am, and I haven't been to bed yet. Unfortunately.

I woke up this morning at 7:32 WITHOUT an alarm, excited and eager for the day to begin. Totes hit the gym and spent some quiet time with the Lord before a long, long, sloooow day at work, and then some wedding prep and crocheting, followed by a bonfire with friends and a spontaneous trip to a tiny, creepy, sketchy, haunted town in Kentucky. I'm trying to embrace more spontaneity in my life. And it was a blast, this trip.  But I'm EXHAUSTED.

And 7 am comes awfully early when you don't get to bed at a decent hour.

So what do I do about not just getting into bed early, but also fitting in my blogging every day? Skip out on opportunities to spend time with friends? Skip out on time at the gym? Skip out on time with the Lord? Don't go to work?

Nope.

Final answer? Blog early, be spontaneous, but give yourself a curfew.

1 comment:

  1. Brad stays up late every night so he can "get it all in" so you are not the first or the last. Me I love sleep to much, and you wouldn't like me nearly as much when I don't get decent sleep.. I turn into a little bit of .. well we both know what word I was thinking.

    ReplyDelete