Thursday, June 13, 2013

Did I Forget To Mention...?

So...I left the States on January 11, 2013 to go on an 11-country-in-11-month mission trip called The World Race. I'm currently in Month 6 and it has been AWESOME.

However, in the midst of the AWESOME, I left one very important detail out of my life: you.

I have to admit something that is quite painful, and I'm quite ashamed of it....

I've been cheating on you.

I've been blogging on another site.

But, wait! There is a very good and reasonable explanation of my behavior!

You see, while on the World Race we are required to blog at least two times a week (or as much as we can if we don't have accessible internet). So it's really not my fault! I will return to you when I come home...in December. But it's really not that long! You haven't really missed me that much! And, if you have, you can access all my adulteress (and awesome) blogging at http://andimoore.theworldrace.org, as well as check out some photos form my adventures.

I really do hope you've missed me, however, and I hope you'll forgive the absence, as well as head on over to that site to show your support there.

Blessings!
Andi

the face of someone who still loves you...

No comments:

Post a Comment